The Search Account Executive is an integral part of our close knit team and you'll be responsible for supporting the crew in execution and management of advertising campaigns across a variety of areas.
On a day to day level this will involve:
- Developing and maximising performance across all paid search campaigns and channels.
- Responsibility for managing a range of PPC campaigns and accounts across a variety of brands. Including but not limited to Google AdWords, BingAds and Facebook PPC etc.
- Managing PPC and CPM projects from strategy through to implementation.
- Implementation of campaigns and improving performance through optimisations.
- Liaising with the team and building relations across the wider agency, and partners
- Preparation of reports and analysis
- Pro-actively making recommendation
- Developing a knowledge and skill base
Who we're looking for
More than anything, we'd just love someone with the right attitude, an eagerness to learn and a real interest in the line of work. Of course, experience in a relevant field helps and other things that we would appreciate include:
- Graduate degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience. We also welcome students who are currently pursuing their degree.
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work in a team, but also be self-directed at times
- Attention to detail
We are open to both part time or full time internship opportunities if we find you a right fit to the company.
Please email CV through to Sim at firstname.lastname@example.org